|Maximum power (Pmax)||110W|
|Maximum power voltage (Vmp)||18.2V|
|Maximum power current (Imp)||6.04A|
|Operating||-40℃ to 85℃|
Included in the kit
1. Align the Z-shaped bracket with the solar panel holes.
2. Put a washer on the M8 16 bolt and thread it through the Z-bracket and the solar panel. Then put another washer onto the bolt and finally a nylon lock nut.
3. Tighten making sure the Z-brackets supports are pressed firmly against the outside of the solar panel.
4. Repeat 1 to 3 for each of the four Z-brackets.
5. With all four brackets installed, position the solar panel onto your roof rack.
6. Line up the Z-bracket with the support plate,ensuring that there is at least 2 parellel wires running between the bolts.
7. Put a split washer, then a washer onto the M8 25 bolt, then screw it into the support plate.
8. Repeat this to secure the solar panel at all four points.